Saturday , September 21 2019
Home / africa / He claims Khashoggi's body was "extinct" after the Istanbul massacre

He claims Khashoggi's body was "extinct" after the Istanbul massacre



The allegation echoed the details of the Turkish official's response to the Washington letter for which Jamal Khashoggi contributed to the authorities investigating the theory that the organization was destroyed.

FILE: Jamal Khashoggi Saudi journalist in May 2010. Image: AFP.

NKARA – The journalist and the Saudi critic Jamal Khashoggi are "unblocked" after being murdered and disbanded at a consulate in Saudi Arabia a month ago in Istanbul, according to a Turkish official.

The statement echoed the details that a Turkish official had already given Washington Post, to which Khashogo was involved, the authorities investigated a theory that the acid was destroyed.

The assassination of the royal insane, rebellious dissident has been widely indignant against Riyadh and has launched an international dispute over Saudi Arabia's consignments of arms, which was a key Washington ally against Iran.

"Now we see that they have not only been cut off, they have been freed from the body, untied," said Yasin Aktay, an official of the Turkish government party.

"According to the latest information, the reason for slaughtering the body is easier to resolve," said Aktay, an adviser to Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, who is close to Khashoggih.

"They wanted to make sure there was no sign of the body."

Turkey's Attorney General on Wednesday confirmed for the first time that Khashnoo was mutilated as soon as he entered the consulate on October 2 as part of a planned hit and his body was split up and destroyed.

"BRUTAL, BARBARIC, RUTHLESS"

The Turkish official cites a Washington Post said that the "biological evidence" found in the Consulate's garden indicates that the body was probably thrown away near Khashoggi's death.

The Saudi authorities refused the Turkish police to search a well in the consulate's garden, but allowed them to take water samples for analysis in local media.

US State Department spokesman Robert Palladino asked for remnants of Khashoggi on Thursday and returned as soon as possible to his family for funeral.

Khashoggi's bride Hatice Cengiz, who waited outside the consulate when the reporter came in to receive documents about their upcoming marriage, told what happened to her body "brutal, barbaric and ruthless."

"Now the international community has to bring perpetrators to justice, the United States must lead the way for all nations," said Cengiz Washington Post. The guard and other media on Friday.

"The Trump administration is in a position that does not have moral foundations," he wrote, adding that "there will be no hiding".

The murder has curbed the alliance between decades between the United States and Saudi Arabia and blurred the image of the de facto ruler of crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, the ultraconservative kingdom.

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has indicated that sanctions will soon be imposed on those responsible.

"We will probably need another week for weeks before we have enough evidence to remedy these sanctions, but I think we will be able to get there," he said on Thursday, adding that President Donald Trump assumes accountability for all those involved in the "terrible crime ".

Trump called the case "one of the worst defenses in history" but warned that halting a Saudi trade in arms would be detrimental to American jobs.

SAUDI ARABIA IS STABLAN

Germany and Switzerland are committed to stopping arms exports to Saudi Arabia as long as the case is cleared.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, whose country is against the nationality of Riyadh against Iran, stressed the need for stability in Saudi Arabia when he condemned the murder.

"It is very important for the stability of the world, the region and the world to remain stable in Saudi Arabia," Netanyahu said on Friday during a visit to Bulgaria.

Having initially insisted that Khashoggi left the consulate undisturbed and said that he had died during a malicious debate, the Saudi regime admitted that a "rogue operation" had killed and 18 people were arrested.

Erdogan called on the 18 suspects – including the alleged 15-man squad traveling to Istanbul and the same day – to bring them to court in Turkey.

Princess Mohammad bin Salman, who hired himself as a Saudi reformer, condemned the murder as "repugnant" and firmly denied his participation.

In this article, Cengiz noted that Khashoggi's death was a one-month anniversary of the United Nations International Day to end impunity for the crime of journalists.

"We must all send a clear message that authoritarian regimes will never be able to kill journalists anymore," he said.


Source link