The Health Ministry of Chubat province recalled that this region is local and the presence of this virus is spreading and there is no epidemic.
A 72-year-old man from the city of Chubut of the EPU was confirmed as the fourth victim of Hantyverus in Asclean Hospital, while six others were diagnosed with a diagnosis, according to a report from the provincial health ministry.
According to the confirmation of Chubut's health portfolio, there are ten positive cases backed by the laboratory of the Mubren Institute of Buenos Aires. Provincial officials strengthened prevention and awareness work In addition to this, they also increased health alert for 90 days in Asqual's program area.
The Health Ministry of Chubat remembered that this region is local and the presence of this virus is a pandemic and there is no epidemic.
Authorities recommend the population and tourists to take the necessary steps to avoid the infection, keep them around the house and use neat and clean shades, use bleach for pesticides and do not stay closed for less than an hour.
In addition, they suggested to carry out rural works for clothing, adequate shoes and respiratory protection from Chinat or Rumala; And in case of camping, do not go to sleep in the free place with hay; Respect the instructions of the park rangers, with appropriate roads, clothing, and proper footwear, to avoid places with nicotine.
This disease is spread by exposing the infected rats, salivary and rats through this virus and can be transmitted individually by person between the first 48 to 72 hours by contacting patients early in the fever.
Hentivirus symptoms are fever, muscle aches, cold, headaches, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, diarrhea and advanced respiratory distress.