Two dozen soccer balls and many t-shirts arrived so Saturday afternoon G20 She will make a dedication FIFA. If the International Olympic Committee (IOC) has a permanent observer status in the United Nations General Assembly, then the governing body in football is now computing, and with the entry into annual meetings, thanks to the President Mauritius Macri's initiative. G20
"I met G20 leaders incredible, when you give them one ball when they are like us, they are all children," he said. Giani Infinito During his visit Infobay This Saturday before going to Montevideo. Swiss Italian, the evil, identifying a ball and shirt with every head or government name of the state gathered in Buenos Aires. So he encouraged everyone and opened the way for a powerful speech in which he told them that the economic movement produced by football, $ 330,000 million per year, makes the world's most popular sport something equivalent to a medium-sized country. With the desire to become a member of G20.
He surprised the power of his speech before the G20 presidents.
– The truth is that the enthusiasm of the leaders was amazing for me, and I think they listen to me too. You have many problems when you are the leader of an important country. They like football, they know that they exist, many of them are fans, but it is not necessarily known what they make. For FIFA, it is historic that it can connect with the world's top 20 leaders and explain what football is and what it produces.
– How does the invitation of Mauricio Macri be made?
We talked one thing in Davos in January this year and we talked about the possibility of attending FIFA for the first time, which had not happened before. In the end we saw that they were all interested, enthusiastic. It's astonishing, when you give them a ball in their hands, the leaders are like us, they are all children.
– IOC with FIFA, UN in G20 …
No, there is no competition in this sense, it's just one game and there is only one truly global game, which is football. And after what happened in FIFA, it is very important for us that states want to have a direct relationship with us. That means things have already been changed, we have arranged to change the concept of FIFA. Being a member of G-20 is a joke, but we know that developing football still has a positive effect in the G-20 countries.
The clarity of speaking about Qatar is surprising. Pose 20 participants in the World Cup for 2022 and in some countries. Do you consider those countries?
– And can you tell me?
– Will you add one more country, two more, three more?
– Those who want it! One two, three It will be nice Let's see, that's a little bit complicated, but in soccer something is not impossible. If we have decided from 48 to 2026, if it is good, then wait till then? We know, the condition of this field. If that's not possible, we'll be planning 32 World Cups which will be fantastic. And if it is possible, we will be able to move forward the decision of the world that we want. And we can manage to bring the countries closer so that they can speak a little bit between themselves.
Infintino, who began a relationship with Argentina and McKrish in a specific strain and antitrust environment three years ago, is today a very good round trip with the President and presidential head for the 2030 World Cup, Fernando Marin, With whom he went to Uruguay on a private plane from San Fernando Airfield after the visit to Argentina. Other Argentina with whom they have so much proximity is Diego Maradona: "I can not see him after the World Cup, but he is doing very well in Mexican football."
FIFA chairman Jiannie Infinito: "I see aggression in Argentina that I can not understand and it makes me wrong"