Last February a Regional Hospital Diabetes Services conducted a day to find out information and control. Yesterday morning, experts at various hospitals at the Hospital Central Hall talked about diabetes, treatment, nutrition and diabetes.
Diabetic therapist Enric Sans said: "This disease leads to depression for any disease disease."
Every year, patients are allowed access to weight, pressure, height and blood glucose levels in the diabetes of the world. "Those who know that they are diabetes are able to monitor how people are unable to find out how they are known and how they know it," he said.
<! – / *
* This tag was created for backup in the backup image section
* Alternate-SSL page. If this tag is placed on an SSL page, change it
* & # 39; http: //ads.imgsrc.com.ar/www/delivery / … & # 39;
* & # 39; https: //ads.imgsrc.com.ar/www/delivery / … & # 39;
* This tag displays the image banners of this noncriptive category. It's there
* These banners are not wide or high, so if you need these tags
* Allow space before advertising is shown, you will need to add it
* Information Tag.
* If you do not want to handle Noscript's personalization
* Category, delete tag (from ). On
* On average, the Erscript tag is less than 1% on the Internet
* / ->
Specifically, the specialist adds: "Every person who knows the disease has two people who do not know that they are diabetic," so the importance of the discovery.
Dr. Diabetes Service is a multi-disciplinary specialist. Sans realized: Special doctors and nurses are a nutritionist and psychologist. "This works as a referral service, and the primary doctor must diagnose and diagnose the patient with the first contact with us," he explained.
Then he continued with follow-up health center or hospital doctor's office. "Most often, or because it introduces complications, this is referred to as diabetes service, but they are getting closer to their homes to avoid transferring their ideas and waiting in the shift," he said.
They say, "They are a very important flow of patients and we have a lot of diabetes because we voluntarily ask for it."
Finally, Type II diabetes expressed regret that they are still in the limelight and overweight. This is the main risk factor responsible for this chronic disease. Type 1 diabetes is only 10 per cent of the patients – they can not prevent them. Most people can avoid this disease and avoid a balanced diet and regular physical exercise.