The man who shouted Mauricio Macri. It appears to be the new nickname of the director of theater Ricky Paskus, which was administered Argentine, The federal music and dance show which appeared in the G20 Gala at Teatro Colón. And that Argentine president's public ended tears.
Ricky said on Sunday that "I have never imagined what was going to happen and the comments are being made on this basis," congratulations and experiences of his cell phone are still surprised. The last president of the outgoing Mexican president, Enrique Piña Nieto and Brazilian chairman Michelle Tiemer had the statement, "He believed Argentine thanks for the show."
"Humbly, I find it difficult to talk about reactions … I can not believe it!", The dialogue with Pashkus continues Clariné And while talking about this project, he started the project when he proposed with the proposal to show "federal, inclusive and diverse". It was the default axes to take into account.
Macri called me and told me that the opinion of various political leaders about Argentine was very good.
Ricky Paschus, the creator of the show "Argentam". Photo: Constance Niskovolos
But what was all about wraps of Macri's crying and spirit. "An Angela Merkel had a feeling and was not crying Argentina, Argentina & # 39; Artists It has become a cultural contribution. They say that the G20 never had any cultural exposure, which somehow feels. The choreographer and teacher also say that it was something special Ricky Puskus Dance and Theater Studios-, Whom the President congratulated: "He called me and said that opinion of various political leaders about the show was very good."
Do you wait for Macri's call?
– No, what will I expect! When he tells me that I am going to talk to the President, I thought he was loading me. What he said to me was that he was very grateful, he felt that the ideas presented in the show were well presented and he thanked me for evaluating the views given to me on the essay I found. He told me also & # 39; We have to repeat it, I will challenge it. I am so happy Argentine did me very well& # 39;
Julia's Avada, Mauricio Mackrie and Angela Merkel and Narendra Modi, on the end of the presentation at Teetro Colón (G20 press office by AP)
– Mary contributed to the show?
– We were about half when rehearsal came to meet you. And it was very clear. He was never involved in the freedom of aesthetics, but with small contributions. And now, when he called me, we commented between the two What can we improve when we repeat it?. What he said to me was that the city deserves to be seen. He was very affectionate in the dialogue. It seems very much part of the project and so is it.
– And what do you want to improve for the new version?
– (laughter) He asked me & # 39; Do not you think it needs to rock a little more for the end? & # 39;. And that's right, I suggested to include a rock singer in the end and he took this idea. I am now looking at who will call for the inclusion.
– Why do you think he started crying?
When I saw him and the dancers crying, I said & # 39; Something is happening here. & # 39; At the time of Chamemoy and at the departure time of Julio Bocca, something similar happened, when the audience was starting to catch their hands like they were in a rock. I think it cries for relief, As a moment of relief. But, apparently, it produces this non-verbal spirit – which was to do to reach the presidents – which were linked to our outstanding visual values like Julio Boca, Mora Gaudí or Ballet Salta, which are the more fundamental values of our land, It's not famous. The combination of different representatives that represent the country produces very sophisticated. Break a strain and It is a light that shows flexibility. That's my belief. I do not think this could change the world, but culture has also been denied, and here it has been shown that art produces objects that are not otherwise achieved.
& # 39; Argentina, Argentina … & # 39; The criticism ended?
But in no way! I tell you what happened to me … On the night after the presentation I found a group of dancers, which people were praising because they recognized them. So I went off saying hello and a guy tells me & # 39; I was the one who started to cry Argentine. I thought you had to shout it. I'm sorry. I told him that he had a goal he didI do not need to cry for the heart, and apologize for that. I ordered him that he would finally look at the box and say hello, but no artist asked him for the voice of "Viva Argentina". They are absolutely private. It was a very surprising surprise.
-Did you understand Julio Bocca again to dance?
-Match because Julio left angry with the colon. Point that they seek their retirement. First he told me that he is not crazy. Then he will give me the excuse that it will be difficult to reach there, then he did not want to be condemned and did not announce it, and in the end he told me about his pain, so I suggested to do a little bit. One day he told me until I went to Apoco & # 39; Well, I'm going. & # 39;
Do you talk after the show? Did he do well?
He did very well It was a repair. I wanted a tribute to Julio, a partner for me and a friend. People think that they are their cultural representatives and that is the way they are, whether they are retired or not. One day after he wrote to me & # 39; Say everyone that I felt very well, there was a beautiful energy. I congratulate you, it was very nice. & # 39;
Ricky Paschus: Julio Bocca has been very good at participating in "Argentine". "Photo: Constance Niskovolos.
– How did you criticize?
– The artist does not need to rescue his work. By saying this, I know that criticism is not only artistic facts but also about organizational. Then this or that province was lost, but I had to limit myself to 40 minutes. We talked about mapping and compared it with its beginnings ShowMatch. It makes me laugh and it is due to this division between reputable and famous. They also asked why the colon stabillet ballet was not part of it, and that was because people needed to dance many rhythms, apart from that original work was rehearsed from the beginning, so with six six standby bodies, hours per day, Leaving them without the possibility of continuing with their project. For all this, in that moment I thought & # 39; It's not for one day that they will tell me that this has been canceled & # 39;. In my heart I suspected it. Luckily it has not happened …