After the surgeon, after surgery on false therapy, a two-year-old boy was "cut off".
The children were admitted to the Bristol Royal Hospital for Children earlier in the week so that they could treat unspecified reversal.
His father told the BBC that surgeons operated incorrectly and "cut it off".
University Hospitals Bristol NHS The foundation trust apologized and said that he started investigating.
His father, whose name was not announced to save his son's identity, said that his son's precarious investigation was done regularly during check-up.
A new toddler was asked for an expert and on Monday it was booked for operation at Bristol Royal Hospital for Children, which will last about 30 minutes.
The family said that they were told that it was "minimal operation" with "minimal operation" and it would be completed in about 30 minutes
"We were waiting and were waiting," said his father to the BBC.
"After one and a half hours the manager, the surgeon and the consultant, they came and I knew that something is not right.
"My wife and I began to catch up, they called us at the office and told us things were not okay and the operation was not successful."
The couple said they were told that a surgeon mistakenly entered the "wrong side" camera and now his son's healthy fairy tale "will not work"
"I was very sad, it was a terrible catastrophe for simple operation. They abolished everything and ruined my son," said his father.
"They cut it down and now the future life of my son has changed dramatically."
The boy's mother said that what the surgeons did was "absolutely horrible".
Gatwick flights & # 39; Drones & # 39; Has left
Mom girl, 9, B & M offers an Advent calendar – just to find that she eats catnip
After the viral post, the Facebook & # 39; Mum & Son & # 39; The name & # 39; death warrant & # 39; Signed on
Because of the children's voice on floorboards, the couple will have to pay £ 100 million to the neighborhood
The & # 39; Worst Nightmare & # 39;
After falling on the sofa, Hartbrünen's father wakes up to find a deceased child in her hand
"They broke my heart and basically killed their future," she said.
"I can not find words to explain how I feel – there is no word. Tears, I do not tears.
"We only hope for a miracle, this is what we hope for."
In a statement, Trust's Medical Director Dr. William Oldfield said: "On behalf of the trust, I am very sad that in our care a serious incident has happened in the treatment of a small child and we would like to give our sincere apologies.
"Our employees came to know about what happened, and they met the family to apologize and explain what had happened.
"We take patient's safety and clinical care standards very seriously and have started a full investigation into this matter and will work with the family during this process.
"I will apologize to the family again for this incident."
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for the sun online news team? Please email us at [email protected] or call 0207 782 4368. You can vespaw us at 07810 791 502. We also pay for videos. Click here to upload your