Friday , May 7 2021

Passes the barrier of 250 dead Ebola outbreaks in the Congolese



Kinshasa, December 2 (Peresa Latina) 250 people have died since the start of the Ebola eruption in the northeast of the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC), on August 1, the Ministry of Health has said today.

With the numbers on November 30, health authorities filed 434 cases of Ebola haemorrhagic fever, of which 252 died, in which samples were not possible for sampling confirmed by laboratory tests, including 48 possible.

138 cases of treatment and 83 cases have been investigated.

Health Minister Oli Eldaa said last week that the outbreak of North Kivu and Ituriri provinces has been the most serious in world history suffered by three West African countries by the year 2016. (Liberia, Sierra Leone and Guinea), in which 29,000 cases and 11 thousand 300 were reported.

Declaration of August 1 in the rural city of rural Mangina, the spread of the opinion of the authorities remains risky and uncertain.

By the number of deaths in the current year of 1976, Yambuku (north of the DRC) is behind, with the balance of 318 patients and 280 deaths. It only went ahead with kickback in the 1995 (southwestern, 315 patients and 250 deaths).

Mem / Row


Source link