- China's film and television star pays 11.7 billion yuan tax. Voice of America Chinese Network (VOA)
- In the film and television industry, self-examination of 11.747 billion and tax was deposited in the bank of 115.53 billion.
- Xinhua News Agency: At the end of the tax self-examination period, the film industry's self-examination and self-examination took 11.747 billion.
- 3-month film and televised industry's self-inspection tax filing in 11.5 billion libraries! At the end of tax self-examination and self-improvement phase, does the film and television sector spring? _ Industry Economy_ 财经 中 金 在线
- China's film and television industry has reached 11.7 billion yuan according to the self-inspection tax law and regulates tax orders to promote the healthy development of the industry.
- See the full story on Google News