- The landlord leads to a tax department by leasing rental tax: It is difficult to find the landlord's account right now.
- Property Market Inspection Will the landlord increase fares after the tenancy is cut? Caixin network company channel
- Beijing Tax Customer Service: Whether the landlord pays tax without a caliber
- Rent is leased out but the landlord threatens to increase the rent. Tenants also are in trouble.
- Does the tenant scoff at the homeowner's panic? The actual condition of the rent-deductible tax is the same.
- See the full story on Google News