- Comment: Shanghai Stock Index decreased by more than 1%, new shares strengthened in the market
- The Shanghai Stock Index is 2,600, but there is an overseas capital with rhythm! Buying an average daily net worth of 2.9 billion, have they bought it? Wall Street
- The three main shares of A-shares have closed down on the full line, and the Shanghai Stock Index has increased by 2,600 points.
- Review: Falling on three major stock indices, Shanghai Index decreased 1.18%, Index decreased by more than 2% at one point.
- China's total economic output exceeded 90 trillion Shanghai share index, which once again remained at 2600 points.
- See the full story on Google News