Some foods cause health damage to the heart, so they should be avoided or mediated.
In the following video, we identify the most important food that threatens heart health, Time ":
Fast food, because it contains saturated fats, which can cause health damage in excessive consumption.
– Meat processing and cooling, which has a large concentration of saturated fats.
– Fried food increases the risk of heart disease.
– Eating too much sweets causes obesity, high cholesterol and diabetes
– soft drinks and sweet juices
Foods that appear as part of a balanced diet, such as breakfast cereals
Ghee contains saturated fats, such as butter, which increase the risk of heart disease.
– Pizza is in second place in the American Heart Association's food list, as it contains saturated fats.