People have a variety of health problems because cough, sneezing, diarrhea, diarrhea, gastrointestinal disorders etc. can be caused by malnutrition or colds, swine flu, infections and other diseases.
One of the most common problems for infants is pelvic sugar. The cause of diarrhea in the baby according to the site (myoclinic)
The causes of diarrhea in infants
– Diarrhea may have a bacterial or parasitic infection.
– Dissolved and unhealthy foods cause bacterial infant and can lead to diarrhea.
– Do not clean the children's tools like "Albbrona" which can cause infection and virus transition.
Long term inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract, such as ulcerative colitis or chronology.
– Infection may be infected through infection, not contaminated and untreated toys.
There are many tips to protect the baby from viruses and infections
– Breastfeeding is a high proportion of vitamins and nutrients that promote the health of the breast and immune system, protecting him from infections and infection.
Ensure water and safety before applying the baby, which can be used to bacteria and bacteria that cause intestinal infections and diarrhea.
Vaccination dates for children are handled with care, which reduces infections and infections.
Prior to feeding children, wash vegetables and fruits, and some fruits can be harmful to health and harmful viruses and chemicals.
– Do not give any medicines to medicines except under supervision of the doctor, some drugs cause complications and side effects, including digest disorders and diarrhea.