With a 4-0 win over West Ham, the 67-year-old record-breaking Manchester City scored a solid goal, while Mohammed Salah defeated Liverpool in the second place by 3-0 at Wickford.
Manchester United were placed in a Gilles Drawn to finish the 29-year loss at Old Trafford in Crystal Palace. Everton, who defeated Cardiff 1-0, took the place in the top six on Red Devils.
Del Alley showed how Chelsea are his favorite opponents, because Tottenham won 3-0 at Wembley, so that they could reach third place. New Fluham boss Claudio Rani Ari, who defeated his side Southampton by 3-2, kept a significant record after taking teams. And Glenn Murray had made more history for Brighton, but with his game ending 1-1, it's not enough to win against Leicester.
Here's the Premier League statistics on Saturday:
- West Ham has lost all four meetings with Manchester City in the London stadium, which is scoring just once and at 17th position.
- Portsmouth became the second non-London club to win six consecutive top flight games in the capital in 1950 and 1951.
- Brighton's Glenn Murray performed the 100th Premier League appearance. In 35 years and 60 days, he is the ninth oldest outfield player to reach the milestone in the competition.
- Seagulls striker Murray (7) has not scored more goals in the European big league this season than any major European player.
- Claudio Rani Ariary, manager of New Fulham, won the first league game for six teams from one of their last seven attempts (L1).
- Liverpool is unbeaten in 13 matches of the Premier League season for the first time since 2007-08.
- Mohammed's advice has been scored in six goals in the last five Premier League games for Liverpool (4 goals, 2 assistants), who had managed in the previous 11.
- Marc Hughes has won three Premier League games from 21 only in the charge of Southampton (14.3%), which is the worst win rate of the Saints manager, which is in a contest for at least 20 games in the contest.
- Crystal Palace took the first point in the league game at Old Trafford, which won 2-1 in December 1989. On Saturday, the draw was consistently 11 against Manchester United.
- Man-UTT with Crystal Palace failed to score in the top-flight home meeting for the first time since October 1970.
- United's 65th 0-0 draw in the Premier League season 26 – 31% of those came in six seasons because Sir Alex Ferguson had retired.
- Watford has lost the top flight of his last four home games (W1), as many people in the Premier League (W8, D4) lost their previous discovery road in Discovery Road 15.
- Tottenham have won three of their last four Premier League games against Chelsea, who won their last competitive match against them (W3D9L8).
- It is the first time that Tottenham has won consecutive league games against Chelsea since August 1987.
- Del Alley's initial opener means he has now scored six goals in all competitions against Chelsea, he has scored more runs against any other side.