Friday , January 27 2023

Families in hospital after gas leak in families – NRK Haydenmark and Opland – Local news, TV and radio



[ad_1]

This cottage is located at Bonjonsen, in the east of Sanssoon, of the Ringskers municipality. On Sunday night there were two adults and three children in the cabin.

It is a matter of carbon monoxide or propane that has entered the cabin. Operation Manager Hagen Lovesse in Operation Manager in Inlandet Police District, 06:00 am earlier on Sunday at the NRK Operation Manager Hagen Loese said that she was impressed with the five people who received, but they got out of the cabin.

The family of Panchayat has now been taken to Lillehammer Hospital for further follow up.

The operation manager can not say anything about the extent of the injuries, except that the air was included in the ambulance, only five were happy.

Gas was the reason for the refrigerator

Police believe that gas is from propane fridge.

It is believed that the starting point for this event is the Propane Refrigerator where the orbit is not fully completed, Operations Center in the Indian Police District on Twitter writes Sunday at 6.30 a.m. on Sunday.

The case was reported to the police on Sunday at 04.25.

[ad_2]
Source link