Well well done. Let's see what happened to one of our Facebook groups. This poster is a new OPPO phone in the Philippines. If we ask a company executive, OOPA confirms that the country is actually the country of origin.
There is a 3GB RAM / 32GB ROM variant, but OPPO Film has brought the 64GB Storage model with 4GB RAM. Interesting, that's it P13,990 (about $ 264) is available for a similar price Vivo Y95.
What's more, two smartphones have many similarities. Smaller look, same memory configuration, same fingerprint sensor, same set of dual rear cameras and similar OS versions. The design is almost identical.
The OPP is the first in the Philippines and Cherry Mobile
OPPO A7 is a high-performance processor in Qualcomm Snapdragon. Vido's Snapdragon 439 is chip. The A7 has a 4,230mAh battery and a 4,030mAh battery. Y95 has a self camera with 20 megapixels of high megapixel. If you're some grade, it's got you covered.
Today, The V95 has released the Y95's cheaper Y91. Will Filipinos get a more affordable version of the AP7? Your guess is the same as ours.
OPPO A7 Official Video
OPPO A7 specs
- 6.2 inch display, 1,520 x 720 resolution, with a 19: 9 ratio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Octa Core Processor
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64 GB memory
- Dual 13 megapixel and 2 megapixel rear camera
- 16 megapixel front facing camera
- Fingerprint reader (rear mounted)
- 4,230mAh battery
- Android 8.1 Oreo-based ColorOS 5.2
- Blue Glass, Discus Gold, Rose Pink