The Moto G 7 Plus is the first smartphone in the country to track seventh generation smartphones on the Motorola Moto G line. However, with the brand working on new models, they do not seem to be forgotten by the old devices.
Because of the Moto G5 plus, Android has got 8.1 a few weeks ago Oreo, now the brand has recently released Android Security Package access to release. It is in November and many devices are now receiving package this month. Samsung Galaxy Note 9, Nokia X7 and Nokia 8.1 are outside China.
Tech Specs – Motorola Moto G5 Plus
- Screen IPS LCD 5.2-inch, Glass Corner Gorilla Glass 3
- Full HD resolution (1920 x 1080 pixels, 424 pixels inches)
- 2GB RAM
- 32 GB memory for internal storage
- The microSD card slot is up to 256 GB
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 chipset (MSM8953)
- The ARM Cortex-A53 is an eight core processor that runs up to 2.0 GHz
- Qualcomm Adreno 506 is a graphics card
- 12 megapixel main camera (f / 1.7 aperture, face detection on auto focus)
- Dual rear LED for flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera (f / 2.2 aperture)
- Fingerprint reader front button (trackpad skill)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.2
- Digital TV, NFC
- Lunar Gray (Gray) and Fine Gold (Golden)
- Weighing 150.2 x 74 x 7.7 millimeters and weighing 155 grams
- 3.000 mAh battery
- Android 7.0 Naugat as an Operating System, Motorola's own interface has been modified
Anyway, suppose the update release has already started, it will take a few days for all the models around Brazil to take place. Remember that this delay will be caused by the availability of lots of lots. If you want to try your luck, you can search for the update by setting up your smartphone by updating the device, so make sure you update it.