Tuesday , February 7 2023

Accessories for the roof, 15-year-old adolescents were electrocuted to 70% of their body



[ad_1]

Saturday, 29/06/2019 22:38 PM (GMT + 7)

In the middle of working as a cover, Woo was accidentally hit by an electrified Iron Bar, which hit him, causing her to lose consciousness at the place and burn 70% of her body.

Accessories for a roof, a 15-year-old teenager who is 70% electrocuted in her body - 1

70% of the burn is treated in hospital with VINO

On the evening of June 29, Dr. Y Blue Arul – Deputy director of Taeyu Guyanin General Hospital said that the patient received Guayen Ba Wu (15 years old, a Bai Ward, residing in Buon Ho town). 70% of body parts due to electric shock.

According to preliminary data, due to difficult family circumstances, parents had long been divorced, so Wu left school and went from work to grade 6.

On the morning of June 28, while serving as a shelter for the resident, when workers were given iron, unfortunately Iron Bar was hit by the contaminated electricity.

At the moment, Wauauwat shone unconscious at the spot. After that, people took me to the General Hospital in Central Highlands for emergency.

Here, because Woo burned 70% of his body, so the family asked to turn the hospital to Chai Ray Hospital (night 29) to continue the treatment.

To understand the condition of difficult patient families, doctors and doctors have donated, have given them treatment costs.

Dr. Y Blue said, "We hope that you will continue to support sponsors due to serious inflammation."

Passing through the stream, two young couples were electrocuted

In the early morning of 28-5, passing through the stream for rice sowing, because they did not know that water was contaminated with electricity, there were two young couples in Thanhaha Hoa …

[ad_2]
Source link